Simply contact your favourite Market traders directly to place your order and pay.
If you are ordering from multiple stallholders, please let staff know when you arrive. Your full order will not be packed together as we are required to store food in varying temperature - controlled cool rooms.
Please note: All fresh food orders are stored in chilled cool rooms.
When can I order?
Now! Orders close at midday each Wednesday (unless stated otherwise by an individual trader)
Where: SMM York Street Carpark
- Surnames A – K from 2pm to 4pm
- Surnames L – Z from 4pm to 6pm
Please note: for email or SMS orders, do not include your credit card information. Please provide your contact details so that the stallholder can contact you directly to arrange payment.
- Order collection will be available between 2pm and 6pm on Thursdays. Due to high demand in recent weeks, we ask for customers with surnames A-K to come between 2pm and 4pm, and surnames L-Z to come between 4pm and 6pm to alleviate congestion
- Entry to the York Street Carpark will only be permitted from the Market side lane. If arriving from Montague or Ferrars Street direction, please drive up York Street and make a U-Turn at the Cecil Street roundabout
- All staff will be wearing gloves or utilising hand sanitiser between orders
- Storage units and service areas will be sanitised regularly
- No cash will exchange hands. Customers must prepay with the traders prior to collecting their goods
- If you order from multiple stalls, your orders may be separated, so please advise our friendly staff how many orders you placed. This is due to goods having different storage needs (e.g. different temperatures)
- We ask that customers remain in their car to collect goods (customers can get out to open the boot if required)
- As soon as customers have received their goods, we ask for you to keep moving to make the service as efficient as possible for all
- If you have any queries regarding your order or goods received, please contact the relevant trader directly