or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Traveling somewhere this Summer? Pack this little wing dinger in ya pocket!
It’s an antibacterial/antiviral travel oil for you to use on your flight or during transit. So you can arrive at your holiday destination like a boss!
Roll a little under your nose, around your pulse points, and on your chest. Not only does BON VOYAGE act as a barrier for the dreaded lurgy, it’s also wonderful for that poppin' ear pressure feeling, as it opens up the airways to relieve the pressure. You can also roll a little around your ankles to relieve any swelling or discomfort. Gerry and I have tested this baby on many international flights and never got sick once! And the plane was full of coughing, snotting peeps.
- Acts as an antibacterial/antiviral layer around nose, mouth ( I actually roll this on the inside of my nose and do a circle around my head haha)
- Jet lag- peppermint and rosemary to the rescue!
- Aids relaxation (good for flight anxiety!)
- Safe for children of school age.
- Encourages healthy circulation. So good for puffy swelling ankles!
- Clears the airways to relieve the pressure.
100% natural Ingredients: eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, rose geranium, clary sage, black pepper, lemon myrtle, rosemary, grapefruit, lemon, bergamot and coconut oil.